Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hmmm Maybe

Maybe my perception is intertwined with what u seem to feel is reality

Maybe my reality is distorted to the point of hopelessness, and my stubborn ways won't
allow me to shake this feeling

Maybe, you don't share this feeling that I have, and maybe I'm wondering aimlessly into what I hope to be an opportunity to possibly offer you eternal happiness

Maybe, your reality's dimension, is beyond the bounds of my mental comprehension,

Maybe I should find some other way to ease my tension maybe I'll never get your attention

Maybe perception is everything, if so, maybe what I percieve is what should be believed to be true

Maybe I am with you, and you just don't see it yet maybe I'm in that next lifetime, where you see us being as one, and maybe the moon rises in the daytime, and my passion is shining as brightly as the nighttime sun

Truthfully, they don't and I'm not But......maybe they could, and maybe I would, maybe whoever's reading this finds these words easily able to be misunderstood

Maybe I'm just trippin, but i hope u do see, that maybe it's not impossible for you and me to be

©BluiJai

No comments:

Post a Comment