Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Blak Heart Plague

It took me a while to get over the pain that you caused me. Years of your hurt and pain. You tore me inside and out. The emotional abuse.  Your fists that contacted to my body. The bruises inside and out. The many hospital nights. You put me through a lot and now after years I can honestly say that I have let you go.  You no longer scare me. TO this day I dont understand why you wont let me live my life and you live yours. I will never be that young, dumb, scared little girl that gave into your every will. When you love someone you dont beat on them. You call that love?!  Ha Ha i think not. But I forgive you for all the pain.  But I will NEVER forget. I have scars to remind me everyday of where I dont want to be and that is with YOU!!! This poem below is dedicated to YOU!!!! 

Black Heart Plague

I tore my heart open


Let you inside

Like a tic

You sucked and sucked

Got what you wanted

And left my heart for dead

Lifeless as a sunflower picked to early

Lonely as the single rose that grows in the concrete

Blackened by your sweet nothings

You left me lifeless, alone, and darkened

But I rose

I returned

Cold hearted

No longer in love

But in lust, hatred, despair

No feelings

No emotions left for my heart to bear

Cold and empty

My heart

A black hole

An endless pit of loveless ness

No light no escape

I love as you did

They give me love

No love returned

I suck them dry

Till their heart like mine

Cold and lonely surely dies

Their heart to rises from the dead

And thus this begin the spread of the black hearted plague

Soon it will reach you

Your heart, your soul, your body

Black, cold and lifeless

Darker than the darkest dark

More sorrowful than the greatest sorrow

It eats at you

Until you cant sleep breathe or eat

Without me

Till the thought of me haunts you

Makes you want me

This loveless love

This unattainable love

This cold hearted and darkened love

I hope the black heart plague

Makes you as miserable as its made me

Makes you go through every season less season

Sunless day

And restless night

Ive suffered through

I hope the dark cloud of the plague follows you from day to day

Until you no longer remember sunlight

Until the plague makes a field of daisies

As cold and lonely as a cemetery

Until it finally runs you to a corner loathing, rotting, molding

All the while knowing

You did this to yourself

When you left my heart broken, scarred, and wide open

You beg please, please, please

But, you caused this disease

Now you reap the consequences

The revenge of a woman scorned

By her fury feel her wrath

As the black hearted plague eats at you slowly

Forcing you to go through your days cold and lonely

Your heart frozen over dead

From the dark and deadly plague

No comments:

Post a Comment