Sometimes in life we must follow our heart rather than our mind. The mind thinks it knows what it wants but the heart knows what it wants. We battle ourselves all the time fighting the heart and the mind. I guess this is where they get the cliche' "follow your heart". But the heart can be so deceiving at times. The heart wants to be loved and that is all it knows. Even when the love is not good for you the heart wants it because it wants to feel the connection of another. This is when I ask the question, "How can you yearn for something (love) that hurts so bad when its not right?" I mean the mind knows it but why not the heart? Some of us go through so many bad relationships through life that sometimes we keep telling ourselves that we do not want this thing called love. We do not want this at all and if we keep telling ourselves that then eventually our heart will become cold. The heart will stop beating for this thing called love. And some people say that this is what they want because they don't want to feel the aftermath of love which is hurt. And hurt can linger from weeks to months to years. And there is that other bunch that will go through the hurt and the pain no matter what because they need love. Is it wrong to need to feel love? I say yes at times. I say this because you do not "need" love (a companion type love) to make it through life. And then at times I feel like you do need it. Hmmm confusing yes. Nobody will ever figure out the heart but I am determined to get as close as possible. So ask I ask this, follow the heart or follow the mind? Who is to say. I know I will follow my mind because my heart has deceived me on so many levels. It may be wrong but you have to do what
BluiJai©2010
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment